Thursday, August 2, 2007


I like pink. I do...vibrant pink perferably. The light pastels have never been my style. Igo for the lucisous deeper colors. The walls of my mini kasteel are pink. I tell that to folks and they get this wierd look...like oh, poor tacky girl. But than they arrive and it has this sort of uplifting feel. It's fun and silly. I like it.

Anyway, the pink sugar is from the Madonna Inn. Which, I have to say, is crazy cool. Each room is wildly, thematically crazy. Mine was Dot and Daisy...and, you guessed it, was filled with dots and flowers. I have pictures, but we will get there soon enough.

I recently took a dream roadtrip in my precious no so little convertable up and down California. I took pictures and did great things. My intention is to write about my adventures...and give a good list of fun things to do.

Tomorrow...Solvang, Cambria and Ragged Point!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That trip sounds really fun, I miss California and driving in a convertible so awesome. Great Intention can't wait to read about your trip and thanks for the comment on my new blog.